January is as good a time as any to reflect on the past year and celebrate my successes. I am always learning. I like to see what works and what does not.
My joy is in sharing what works for me and hoping it brings someone closer to the life they want to live!
I believe social media can be an effective way to connect and share with others and learn new things.
This past year I have been posting a 15-second reel on Instagram every weekday.
If you don’t already, follow me on Instagram @sandrafmarthaler for daily inspiration. I also have a Youtube channel.
MY TOP TEN
- TWIN BED NOW ( 90.2K views 10-22-22)
- BUYING TOO MANY CLOTHES (26.6K views 8-25-22)
- USE UP YOUR EXCESS (23K views 9-8-22)
- CHECKLIST ON THE DOOR (21.2K views 9-4-22)
- CAN THINGS SPARK JOY? (16.4K views 11-19-22)
- SWEATER COMB – HA (13.9K views 9-16-22)
- FOOD ROTTING IN YOUR FRIG (11K views 9-23-22)
- THERE ARE OTHER KINDS OF CLUTTER (7.2K views 9-24-22)
- MOVING TIP: SHUT DOWN YOUR KITCHEN (6.4K views 7-18-22)
- BAD HABITS CAN RETURN (5.8K views 9-2-22)