Keep these in mind for a new year of less stuff and more joy!
1. Your excess stuff is robbing you of joy.
2. If you have a goal with no plan attached to it, it is just a wish.
3. If you want joy, live simply and lightly.
4. Stop giving yourself excuses for the piles of clutter you are living with.
5. You were made for more than a life of being stuck with clutter.
6. You can still remember a lost loved one without having to hold
onto their stuff.
7. Don’t allow your home to become an overcrowded storage unit.
8. It is selfish to hold onto something you are no longer using.
9. You are not too old and it is not too late to reinvent yourself.
10. Your 3rd Act can be your best act.